Outpatient physical therapy clinic with over 24 years in the Saginaw marketplace seeks a Physical Therapist/Director with an entrepreneurial spirit who places a strong emphasis on patient care. Our clinics are committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients, while creating a progressive spirit amongst our staff. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and skilled in exercise and manual based therapy. If you are eager to learn and enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
- Physical Therapist who is passionate about their career and future development, while equally as passionate about the care they provide for their patients every day.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy program.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting,.
- Current state of Michigan license or eligible, CPR certification.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab
- New Grads Welcome To Apply.
We offer a very competitive salary plus an individual incentive plan, together with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life, and a 401(k) plan. In addition, we offer additional outstanding benefits to include a dynamic team, a fun place to work, and a strong potential for growth.
Please contact Mike Kennedy at the Davenport Clinic by phone 989-497-6054 or by e-mail at email@example.com.